Terms and Conditions
Marriott Rewards Flash Sale Terms & Conditions
- Except where explicitly covered, all other Marriott Rewards program Terms & Conditions, including points/miles earning & usage rules, apply.
- Offers are extremely limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for a maximum of 24 hours or while supplies last, whichever comes first. No substitutions or rain checks will be permitted. Specifics of each offer can be found on the offers detail page.
- Flash Sale will take place on Monday, December 4, 2017. The promotion period consists of 24 hours beginning Monday at 12 pm, Eastern Standard Time. Offers are not available outside of this window.
- A limit of one item is allowed per redemption transaction.
- Offer is not considered purchased until the merchandise order is complete and confirmation via email is received.
- All sales are final and returns will not be accepted, unless merchandise is defective.
- Where applicable, any partner or additional vendor terms & conditions apply.
- Void where prohibited.
Thank you for redeeming with Marriott Rewards Flash Sale. These Terms and Conditions apply to our website (www.marriottrewardsflashsale.com), mobile applications and related services. You agree that your use of the website signifies that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some of the products that we offer. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions. Please note that all sales are final and returns will not be accepted, unless merchandise is defective.
We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). The offer of any products at a particular time does not guarantee that the products will be available.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Maritz Inc. and its subsidiaries and divisions (collectively Maritz) provide their services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or shop the Marriott Rewards Flash Sale, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
(a) Maritz reserves the right to change elements or terms and conditions of any awards program, including, but not limited to, award offerings, at any time without notice. If an award is discontinued, Maritz will either substitute an equivalent award or ask the member to make another selection. All award offerings are subject to availability. Award offers are void where prohibited by law. Every effort has been made to ensure that information regarding products and services offered by participating award suppliers is accurate, but Maritz is not responsible for any errors or omissions in such information.
(b) Maritz shall be not liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which it cannot perform due to fire, flood, or any other natural disaster, war, embargo, riot, or the intervention of any government authority.
(c) Maritz maintains no control over the manufacturers of awards merchandise, because all suppliers offering products and/or services through the award program are independent contractors. Accordingly, we make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to merchandise, nor do we accept any liability for any loss, expense, damage or injury incurred as a result of any defect in or failure of such items. Maritz SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Maritz shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused or contributed to: (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any supplier of an award offering; (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation which is owned, operated, furnished, sold or otherwise used by any such supplier; (3) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not under our direct control; (4) and/or by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond Maritzs direct control. In no event will Maritz be liable for any punitive, special, indirect, or consequential damages.